1.Customers who place orders for delivery of Kanada-Ya food/items (“Order”) through Kanada-Ya’s Inhouse Delivery (8668 5053) during the Period as defined below shall be entitled to the following benefits:
(i) Minimum spend of SGD50.00 – Free delivery
2.The minimum spend amount shall be computed based on the actual amount paid by the customer less any discounts/rebates/promotions in a single Order. On the takeaway value spent and paid by the Customer, computed based on the actual amount paid by the customer (less any discounts/rebates/ promotions)
3. The Promotion is available from 11:00am – 8:30pm and is applicable in Singapore for In-House delivery Orders only.
4. The Promotion shall be ongoing from 16 May 2021 – 20 June 2021 (“Period”) unless otherwise informed by Kanada-Ya.
5. Customers may refer to the Kanada-Ya’s website for the menu and prices. The items stated in the menu are subject to availability, while stocks last.
6. Payment shall be made by the customer through Kanada-Ya’s PayNow account upon confirmation. Upon placement of an Order, the customer agrees to all amounts, delivery fees, additional charges and the final total amount displayed to the customer. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the Order shall be automatically cancelled.
7. Kanada-Ya shall not be liable for any fraudulent use of the debit/credit card and any disputes concerning claims, chargebacks or a reversal of payment shall be resolved by the customer with the debit/credit card issuer.
8. There shall be no exchange, cancellations or amendments of the customer’s Order once the Order has been confirmed.
9. Kanada-Ya reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any Order from a customer with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous Order or who, in Kanada-Ya’s opinion, presents any form of risk, without assigning any reason thereto.
10. Kanada-Ya shall not be obliged to wait for the customer for more than fifteen (15) minutes from the time Kanada-Ya’s rider arrives at the delivery location.
11. Any information given by the customer remains his/her sole responsibility. Kanada-Ya shall not be liable for any loss or damage or bear any costs for any delay in delivery of the customer’s Order and reserves the right to cancel the customer’s Order without refund or remedy to the customer if Kanada-Ya is unable to deliver the Order due to the reasons caused by the customer, including but not limited to the following reasons:
(i) no one was present or available to receive the Order at the delivery location; or
(ii) the customer was uncontactable despite attempts to reach the customer via the contact number provided; or
(iii) incorrect information was provided by the customer, including but not limited to wrong contact number or delivery address, wrong date and time for delivery of the Order.
12. To ensure rider safety, Kanada-Ya’s delivery services may be temporarily unavailable at selected areas due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.